Letterpress wedding invitations have always set the bar in terms of quality. Over the past few years this has been taken to entirely new levels. There truly is no other type of printing that can match the look and feel of letterpress. It has been a pleasure to work with couples creating the perfect design for their wedding day. Delilah has access to many types of paper and envelopes, being 100 years old she has made a lot of friends in the business. Do not be intimidated by the design idea, we make it easy peasy. Tell us your theme, colours etc and we will do the rest. Have a design already.. even better!
Pricing and Getting Started
There are so many paper, design and colour options to list them all would surely be .. well too much work for me.
1. Do not be intimidated. Letterpress printing like anything else has super duper high end fancy shmancy which starts at 1 gazillion dollars and goes up. What many people do not know is there are also a lot of cost effective ways to use this beautiful artform. Contact me with your ideas, plans, thoughts – send me pictures of things you like. We can make it work. Quite often just a passion for letterpress will get a good discount
2. The design. You do not need to do this on your own. Keep it simple:
– find things you like, jot down your ideas, theme, colour, location and share them with me
– include your personal information such as wedding date, names etc
– I will happily create a custom design unique to you – never seen before.